Looking for React TypeScript tutorial? Then here you will find the best React TypeScript tutorial for beginners in 2023 is for you.
If you’re a beginner with React and want to use it with typescript, then you should check this collection of React typescript tutorials. Before we start the collection, let’s check what is typescript and the advantages of using it.
What is typescript?
This powerful statically-typed language is great on its own, but it also does a lot for React developers. In fact, many React developers who adopt TypeScript say they can’t imagine their work without it.
- Type annotations: allow us to assign types to variables
- Union types: allows us to combine a new form of type using the pipe
- The never type: used to represent a type of value that will never occur
- Strongly-typed tuples
- Type inference: infers the data type of a variable
- Intersection types: allow us to combine existing types to form a new type with all the members from the type it is based on
- Make types reusable with generics
- The unknown type: allows us to reduce the use of
anyand create more strongly typed code
- Strongly-typed arrays
Benefits of using Typescript with React
You may still be wondering, “but why should I use Typescript for a React.js project?”. Let’s break down the benefits of Typescript and show how it makes frontend React development easier.
- Easy to read and understand components.
- Better support for JSX.
- Default TypeScript support for common libraries.
- Gradual adoption for existing projects.
- Benefits come with Static type checking and IntelliSense in general
We advise using the React Admin Templates for your upcoming projects. Admin templates come with essential ready-to-use components and also offer valuable features that can save you lots of time.
Now, let’s check the react typescript tutorial for beginners in 2023.
In case you are a beginner looking for the hooks tutorial then we recommend you check the React Hooks Tutorial For Beginners.
react Typescript tutorial for beginners:
Before we head towards the collection, do give a look at the very best React Typescript Admin template. Materio MUI React Next.js Admin Template. It is the most developer-friendly 🤘🏻 & highly customizable✨ React Typescript Admin Template based on MUI & Next. js.
If you’re a developer looking for the Best Typescript React Admin Panel that is enriched with features, and highly customizable look no further than the Materio 🤩. Besides, the highest industry standards are considered to bring you one of the best Admin Panels.
Materio also offers invaluable features that aim to help you create premium quality single-page apps exactly as you imagine them🤘🏻. Furthermore, it comes with unique and useful tools such as fuzzy search, Dark, Semi-Dark & Bordered layout options, Advanced cards, and Charts.
- Pure ReactJS, No jQuery Dependency
- Built with Next.js & MUI
- Utilizes NextJS, React router
- Based on functional components & React hooks
- Includes Both TS & JS Versions 🎉
- Auth & ACL Support
- Internationalization/i18n & RTL Ready
- Code Splitting, Lazy loading
It is advisable to use the Free Admin Templates first as they will give you an idea of the code structure and also you can check if the template is suitable for you or not.
While working on React projects, you can use the React JS Unit Testing Tools to keep your project bug free and up-to-date.
Also, keep the React Developer Tools handy to develop the best web product.
Check them out…!!
In this detailed typescript react tutorial, you’ll get to know to use typescript with react.
Here, you’ll learn all about classes, objects, interfaces, properties, constructors, and other essential object-oriented programming concepts in TypeScript.
Here in this best typescript tutorial, you’ll get to know useful components for react projects using typescript.
Here in this typescript react tutorial you’ll learn how to start using Typescript in your React code. This React typescript tutorial deals with props, hooks, and render props. You can also check the inspirational React Typescript Example for practice.
This is the best React TypeScript tutorial for beginners. It is a complete course that deals with all the basics of react and typescript.
Also, check the: Sneat React NextJS Admin Template
It’s an impressive React Admin Template that comes with 3 niche dashboards, 20+ pages, 6 applications, and many more…
Learning with help of professionals always helps to develop a better understanding of the topic. Hence, you can check the following courses if you are starting with react and typescript.
In this course, you’ll learn:
Basic and advanced features of TypeScript
Using TypeScript in React projects
Writing types for React patterns (higher-order components, render props, etc)
How to integrate TypeScript into a Create React App with Redux
How to build a NextJS web app that uses the GraphQL API using TypeScript
Using types provided by third-party packages and creating custom type definitions
Using React with TypeScript in general
Apart from this, we recommend you use TypeScript React Admin Template to boost your development and to create responsive web apps.
Through this course, You’ll get to learn:
- How to use Typescript with their modern React project
- Understand how to set up typescript with create-react-app as well as babel and webpack
Things you’ll learn through this course:
- Learn how to think in React
- Learn all the functionalities that ReactJS offers and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Complete Understanding of React Hooks, ReactDOM, React Router, Redux, Server-side Rendering, and a lot more!
- Fully Typescript code using ReactJS for maintainable, robust, and future-proof application
- Best Practices in Coding (No more messy codes)
- Creating an E-commerce Shop from scratch (with Redux Saga Middleware)
- We will not use any UI Library in this course, instead, I will teach you how to create reusable components so you can create your own UI Library.
In this course, You’ll see
- How to use TypeScript with React.
- Basic and complex types and functional and stateful components.
- How to use TypeScript interfaces to improve your React code.
- Implement higher-order components to reuse components while adding new functionality.
It is advisable to use the best React Admin Dashboard while working on React or TypeScipt projects to create progressive web apps.
Following are some of the best articles that deal with react projects using typescript.
This detailed tutorial includes:
- Create React App and TypeScript
- Functional Components
- Class Components
- Default Props
This quick start guide will teach you how to wire up TypeScript with React. By the end, you’ll have
- a project with React and TypeScript
- linting with TSLint
- testing with Jest and Enzyme, and
- state management with Redux
Useful Additional Resources
- Typescript Handbook
- Vue JS Typescript Tutorial
- React Typescript Basics
- ReactJS Typescript components — complete beginners guide with a cheatsheet
- Getting Started with ReactJS and Typescript
- Typescript cheatsheet
So this was the collection of React TypeScript tutorial for beginners in 2023. Each tutorial deals with useful components and the basics of react and typescript.
You can start with youtube tutorials and articles first. Once you understand the basics you can pick any course to sharpen your understanding. We have made this collection so that you don’t have to search for them here and there.
In case you are thinking to switch to Vue, then do check the Vue 3 Tutorials for Beginners.
We hope you like this collection. Also, don’t forget to bookmark and share it. Do tell us which course or tutorial you find helpful.