Looking for React Typescript example for inspiration? Then this is the right place where you will find the best React Typescript Example Github. Before we start the list. let’s know a bit about Typescript and React
Maintained by the tech giant Facebook, React is an open-source, component-based front-end library. It helps create an interactive User Interface or view layer. Besides, the syntax is provided in JSX, which makes it easy for the programmer to call a specific component as the tags are formed. In addition, it has a huge community following and is now maintained by Facebook.
Furthermore, React employs virtual DOM to populate the HTML DOM with data. In addition, Changing the DOM elements rather than rebuilding the entire DOM helps the virtual DOM work faster than the others. You can use the React Admin Dashboard for your project.
- Virtual DOM
- React Native
- One-Way Data Binding
- Declarative UI
- Component-Based Architecture
- Short Learning Curve
- Enables Building Rich UI
If you are a complete newbie then we recommend checking some React Hooks Tutorial For Beginners. Now. let’s know about TypeScript.
What is typescript?
This powerful statically-typed language is great on its own, but it also does a lot for React developers. In fact, many React developers who adopt TypeScript say they can’t imagine their work without it.
- Type annotations: allow us to assign types to variables
- Union types: allows us to combine a new form of type using the pipe
- The never type: used to represent a type of value that will never occur
- Strongly-typed tuples
- Type inference: infers the data type of a variable
- Intersection types: allow us to combine existing types to form a new type with all the members from the type it is based on
- Make types reusable with generics
- The unknown type: allows us to reduce the use of
anyand create more strongly typed code
- Strongly-typed arrays
A Free Tip: Do use the Typescript IDE to boost your workflow. In case you are not aware of IDE, then do refer to the in-depth article on What Is IDE in programming. You get all the details regarding the IDEs.
Benefits of using Typescript with React
Why should you use Typescript with React.? Let’s break down the benefits of Typescript and show how it makes frontend React development easier.
- Typescript offers suggestions and options while you type. This saves a lot of effort and makes it easier for a new developer to use your source code. These code suggestions prevent wasted time, ease team communication, and make your codebase more consistent.
- Since Typescript is a statically-typed system, you can add types to variables, functions, and properties, making your code far easier to read. Typescript also serves to eliminate React’s PropTypes, which makes React development easier.
- One of the most loved features of Typescript is its ability to highlight errors as soon as they crop up. Typescript shows you errors before you ever run the code, saving hours of time fixing bugs or mistakes early on.
- As the codebase of a React app grows, it can become too difficult to read, share, or maintain. Navigating these codebases can be tedious, and refactoring code is risky.
- Typescript actually helps you refactor code and prevent typos, making it far easier to maintain and update without changing any of its behaviors.
Sneat – MUI React Next.js Admin Template (The Brand New React Admin Template⚡)
Sneat MUI React Next.js Admin Template – is the most developer-friendly & highly customizable React Admin Dashboard Template based on MUI & Next JS. If you are a developer seeking the Best React Admin Template that is feature-rich and extremely configurable, go no further than Materio.
Furthermore, one of the top React Admin Templates based on MUI Design is created using the greatest industry standards. This React Dashboard is not only quick and simple to use, but also very scalable. Furthermore, it provides the utmost convenience and versatility, allowing you to construct whatever application you desire with less effort.
Sneat also has useful features that seek to assist you in creating high-quality single-page apps exactly as you envision them. It also includes essential capabilities like fuzzy search, dark, semi-dark, and bordered layout options, advanced cards, and charts. As a result, it is the best admin dashboard template.
Additionally, it also has the following wonderful characteristics.
- Pure ReactJS
- Built with Next.js & MUI
- Utilizes NextJS, React router
- Based on functional components & React hooks
- Includes Both TS & JS Versions 🎉
- Auth & ACL Support
- Internationalization/i18n & RTL Ready
- Code Splitting, Lazy loading & much more
Also, available in Bootstrap Dashboard Version.
Materio – MUI Free React Next.js Admin Template (The Best React TypeScript Example GitHub)
Materio Free MUI React Next. js Admin Template – is the most developer-friendly 🤘🏻 & highly customizable✨ React Material Dashboard Template based on React. If you’re a developer looking for the Best React Admin Template that is enriched with features, and highly customizable look no further than the Materio 🤩.
Besides, the highest industry standards are considered to bring you the best Next JS Admin Template Free. It is not just fast 🚀 and easy to use, but highly scalable. Furthermore, it offers ultimate convenience and flexibility, you’ll be able to build whatever application you want with very little hassle. It is the best React Material dashboard on GitHub.
Materio also offers invaluable features that aim to help you create premium quality single-page apps exactly as you imagine them🤘🏻. Furthermore, it comes with unique and useful tools such as fuzzy search, Dark, Semi-Dark & Bordered layout options, Advanced cards, and Charts. Now, if you want to boost up your workflow you can use VS Code React Extensions while developing projects with this template.
In addition, this Material UI React Free Dashboard Template also offers amazing features as follows.
- Based on MUI And Next. js
- Simple vertical menu
- 1 Simple Dashboard
- Simple from layouts
- Basic Cards, Tables
- 1 Chart Library and many more
We also recommend using the best IDE in Programming to boost your workflow. IDEs can help you work effectively and also saves you time by providing you with the best development environment.
For the premium features of this React Admin Dashboard, check the pro version.
A simple, scalable, and powerful architecture for building production-ready React applications.
The goal of this repo is to serve as a collection of resources and good practices when developing React applications. It is supposed to showcase solving most of the real-world problems of an application in a practical way and help developers write better applications.
Jira is a famous software developed by Atlassian that is used to coordinate the work of professional developers and teams. This GitHub project is a simplified clone of Jira built with React. This project, like Jira, has an interactive user interface, but with significantly simpler code. The project was created with React, Webpack, ode, ESLint, styled-components, and cypress. Besides, this React GitHub example app has MIT License. That means this is one of the react Open Source projects you can practice and develop an app for commercial use as well.
Despite being a simplified version, the code is contemporary. In this React project example, GitHub uses the most recent React capabilities, such as functional components with hooks. In addition, this React GitHub project consists of lightweight UI components, such as models and date pickers. Furthermore, this project’s developer aims to keep it simple by using solely React. As a result, libraries such as redux are available in the code. You can use some React Developer Tools to fasten your workflow.
- Proven, scalable, and easy-to-understand project structure
- Written in modern React, only functional components with hooks
- A variety of custom light-weight UI components such as date picker, modal, various form elements, etc
- Simple local React state management, without redux, mobx, or similar
- Custom webpack setup, without create-react-app or similar
- API written in TypeScript and using TypeORM
The goal of this project is to provide a set of simple samples, providing and step by step guide to start working with React and TypeScript.
- Bundling based on webpack.
- React + Typescript based.
- Simple navigation using react-router.
- Managing async calls and updates.
- Using Redux library
- Handling async calls via Redux-Thunk + Redux-Saga
- Adding unit testing support
Also, check the: Sneat React NextJS Admin Template
The only purpose of this template is to assist you in starting your CRA app with a solid tool stack and development patterns. It’s 100% customizable. After you start your journey and once you understand the concepts offered here you should personalize your code accordingly instead of being tied to the starter project.
Setup Create React App with React Boilerplate. Highly scalable & Best DX & Performance-Focused & Best practices.
- Predictable state management
- Instant feedback
- Next-generation CSS
- Industry-standard routing
- i18n internationalization support
- Quick scaffolding
Orbit-components is a React component library that provides developers with the easiest possible way of building Kiwi.com’s products.
This React Typescript example site shows you the ideal project structure, recommended libraries, as well as design pattern for writing a type-safe React + Redux app with TypeScript.
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
Ofnotes is a note-taking application that is completely offline with support for live editing markdown and material design. All notes are stored locally per browser. Besides, you can tag notes to make categorizing and finding them quick and easy. Furthermore, notes support GitHub-flavored markdown and use material design for rendering.
- Dark mode
Storybook is a development environment for UI components. It allows you to browse a component library, view the different states of each component, and interactively develop and test components.
Storybook comes with a lot of add-ons for component design, documentation, testing, interactivity, and so on. Storybook’s API makes it possible to configure and extend in various ways. It has even been extended to support React Native, Android, iOS, and Flutter development for mobile.
- Built with performance, UX, and DX in mind
- Embraces native HTML form validation
- Out-of-the-box integration with UI libraries
- Small size and no dependencies
- Support Yup, Zod, Superstruct, Joi, Vest, class-validator, io-ts, nope, and custom
So, here was the list of useful React Typescript Example GitHub To check.
Practicing is something that makes you sharp. All the projects mentioned here are helpful when it comes to practicing. You can get inspired by these react typescript examples and sharpen your skills.
Once you start practicing such projects, you will learn many essential skills. We hope you find this collection helpful and noteworthy. Also, do let us know if you have any projects to share. Do check the typescript vue tutorial and Vue TypeScript Admin Templates in case you are working on a vue typescript project.
And last but not least, do share this list with your friends and colleagues.