Looking for the best Nuxt JS Example Project for inspiration? Then this collection is for you. Although, before we start the list, let’s get to know what Nuxt JS is?
What Is Nuxt JS?
Nuxt.js is a high-level framework created using Vue.js. Besides, It also allows you to create ready-to-work web applications and is designed to simplify and speed up the development of universal and single-page applications. In addition, it’s also flexible enough, simply saying nuxt bring only advantages, and doesn’t ask for any compromises.
Furthermore, It is built to improve Vue.js. Therefore, they are not interchangeable. Vue.js can work without Nuxt.js, but Nuxt will not do without Vue. It is the basis for the easier creation of complex applications Vue.
In addition, another great advantage of Nuxt is the ability to create a Statically Generated website for your application. Thus, this enables users to publish their applications without the need for a server (such as GitHub Pages). However, you can still build a SPA with Nuxt to take advantage of its benefits over vanilla Vue if you wish.
- Auto import component
- Auto-generate router
- Middleware support
- Data Fetching
Advantages of Using Nuxt JS:
- You can also create Universal apps without any hassle
- Statically render your Vue apps and get all of the benefits of a universal app without a server
- Also, offers automatic code-splitting
- You can also easily set up transitions between your routes
- Large Community
- Compiling ES6/7 without extra work
Also, check the Materio – Vuetify Vuejs Admin Template. It is the latest most developer-friendly 🤘🏻 & highly customizable✨ Admin Dashboard Template based on Vuetify. Besides, the highest industry standards are considered to bring you one of the best Vuetify admin templates that are not just fast 🚀 and easy to use, but highly scalable. Also, it is one of the best VueJS Admin Templates.
Besides, Materio also offers invaluable features that aim to help you create premium quality single-page apps exactly as you imagine them🤘🏻. Furthermore, it ALSO comes with unique and useful tools such as fuzzy search, Dark, Semi-Dark & Bordered layout options, Advanced cards, and Charts. In addition, it offers amazing features as follows.
- Pure Vue js, No Jquery Dependency
- Created with Vue CLI
- Utilizes Vuex, Vue Router, Webpack
- Code Splitting, Lazy loading
- JWT Authentication
- Access Control (ACL)
- i18n Page
- Multi-lingual Support
- 2 chart libraries
- 3 Dashboard
- SASS Powered and many more.
We recommend checking the Vue Js project ideas for beginners for inspiration.
Nuxt JS Example Project GitHub
Following are some of the best nuxt js example projects on GitHub.
HackerNews clone built with Nuxt.js.
- Server-Side Rendering
- Code Splitting
- Single-file Vue Components
- Prefetch/Preload JS + DNS + Data
- Critical Path CSS
- PWA experience using PWA Module with almost zero config
- Hot reloading dev environment integrated with ESLint and Prettier
- Hosted on Vercel
- Nuxt 3 – SSR, ESR, File-based routing, components auto importing, modules, etc.
- Vite – Instant HMR
- UnoCSS – The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine.
- State Management via Pinia
- APIs auto importing – for Composition API, VueUse and custom composables.
- Zero-config cloud functions and deploy
- TypeScript, of course
A blog system based on Nuxt.js.
- Support server rendering.
- Progressive Web Apps.
- Lightweight Markdown editor based on VueJS.
- Support Category, Search, Comment, Email notification, and Draft box.
- Use vue SSR framework nuxt
- Node proxy solves CORS
- Use Element UI library element
- Test runner ava
- Use material Design UI library muse-UI
- Progressive Web Apps
- Use browser and node.js HTTP client Axios
- Test spies stubs, and mocks Sinon
- Unit test vue-test-utils
Application boilerplate based on Vue.js 2. x, Koa 2. x, Element-UI, and Nuxt.js.
A setup to build beautiful documentation with Nuxt and Storyblok deployed on Netlify for everyone.
Built an Example App of Real-world with Nuxt & Composition API. The example application is a social blogging site (i.e. a Medium.com clone) called “Conduit”. It uses a custom API for all requests, including authentication.
- CRUD users (sign up & settings page – no deleting required)
- Authenticate users via JWT (login/signup pages + logout button on settings page)
- CRUD Articles
- Editor page to create/edit articles
- CRUD Comments on articles (no updating required)
- Get and display paginated lists of articles
Nuxt module for integration with the Laravel framework. It can be also easily deployed into an existing Nuxt app inside a Laravel application or vice versa
- You can also test your Nuxt app with live reloading, HMR, and the auto-configured Laravel test server
- Seamlessly integrate Nuxt into the URL resolution of Laravel
- Share cookies and session state between the frontend (Nuxt) and backend (Laravel) without the need for an API token
- BOSH/WebSocket support
- Single-user chat
- Contacts (organized by groups)
- Chat statuses (online, busy, away)
- Day and Night themes
- Browser tab icon notification when has a new message
- Desktop and sound notifications
Empire Admin is a Vue + Nuxt + Bootstrap 4 admin panel.
- Custom Navigation
- Authentication (route guards)
- Page header
Projects build using Nuxt JS
Detect Vue technologies running on a website.
Nation-wide real estate portal in the US. Find or sell your home on HomeFinder!
Web & Mobile application development agency website based on Nuxt.js powered by a Laravel backend.
Singapore-based real estate agent search engine based on Nuxt.js.
Ecommerce Progressive Web Application made with Nuxt.js on top of Shopify.
So, here was the list of Nuxt JS Example Project 2022. Get inspired by these amazing Nuxt JS projects and build awesome Nuxt JS Apps.
Example projects and projects, in general, can be very helpful. You can start your project for demo purposes and can also build your own Nuxt JS Apps once you practice enough.
Check this list and start your journey as a NuxtJS developer. Also, do tell us which one you find most useful and suggest any other examples as well.
We hope you find this collection helpful. Also, don’t forget to share.