Well, to answer this question you have to check some interesting survey results.🤠
Frameworks used by developers last year
As you can see that ReactJS is leading the race. React was the most used framework last year. Also, its dominance will continue in 2021 as well. It is the most voted framework to learn in the future. After react, Vue, Angular, and Svelte are making their place in the list.
Which Frameworks to keep learning in the future?
When it comes to future trends as well, still React is the King. As you can see the demand for learning ReactJS in the developer community, is increasing. After that, VueJS, Svelte, and Angular are there. What we can say is, the future is not predictable but, the increasing demand for next-generation frameworks like Svelte is something one should not neglect.
Which solutions to use when it comes to state management?
Now, when it comes to state management, solutions like React-redux, React Hooks are leading. It is clear that React is the king..!!
In the beginning, we saw which frameworks are preferred the most. As per the report, we have listed some of them below. Well, we can’t say which one will suit you the most. Although, it is always good to keep a check on the trend and frameworks as well. React is undoubtedly on the top but Svelte is making its place very fast. Vue and Angular are maintaining their position as well. On the other side, Preact is rising as a worthy alternative. Have a look.
Let’s start the ride now..!!🤘
Features of ReactJS
- React develops a high-quality user interface for most of the devices.
- It makes use of a unidirectional data flow.
- ReactJS makes use of the JSX file that allows the application easy to understand and code.
- It provides efficient performance as it manages a virtual DOM.
- The two-way data-binding of AngularJS manages the synchronization between the DOM and the model, and vice versa.
- In AngularJS, templates are the rendered view with information from the controller and model.
- AngularJS offers a number of built-in services. For eg. to render an XMLHttpRequests, it uses HTTP.
- It has a built-in dependency injection that lets the developer simply build, comprehend, and evaluate applications.
- Has built-in directives.
If you are working with an angular project then Apex Angular Admin Template and Modern Angular Admin Template are the best option. Also, do check this awesome collection of 40+ Best Angular Admin Template.
Vue has been growing at a high rate to its relatively small framework size, detailed documentation, reactivity, reusability, TypeScript support, and incredibly simple learning curve. It consists of a large number of unique factors. Most of them may even seem to be at a disadvantage. For instance, the Vue is very unique. However, it may often be excessively flexible for organizations that have a lot of developers. Vue is currently in heavy demand in the Asian market. Because it is suitable for providing modern and high-performance apps. If you’re looking to create a quick prototype, Vue could be the best option. You can use some VueJS UI Component Libraries.
- Uses virtual DOM.
- VueJS offers HTML templates that do the binding with DOM to the instance data of Vue.
- The data binding feature in Vue enables the process of manipulation and assigning values to HTML attributes, changing of style, assigning classes, etc.
- Components are one of the key aspects of VueJS that helps build custom elements that you can reuse in HTML.
- V-on is the attribute that has been incorporated with the DOM elements to listen to events in VueJS.
- Less code
- No virtual DOM
- Truly Reactive
Ember is an open-source framework. It allows developers to create a huge range of web applications. It has been an extraordinarily supported framework that is incredibly adaptable and flexible. An entire development stack can be generated by using Ember and other essential tools. Also, It uses components, layouts as well as its own backend architecture to permit programmers to build their own application-specific HTML tags.
- Has HTML and CSS at the center of its development model.
- Offers the Inspector tool that is in turn being used for debugging the Ember applications.
- It utilizes templates that helps to automatically update the model.
- Render quickly & efficiently
- Small size, lightweight
- Effective memory usage
- Understanding the codebase should take no more than a few hours
- It makes use of the same code irrespective of what you are developing–web, iOS, Android, or desktop apps.
- Enables the creation of real-time web applications from absolutely nothing.
- It provides all full-stack features for building web apps.
- Also, it has an integrated live-browser reloading.
- It also offers requisite packages for famous frameworks like Backbone.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Much simpler and smoother for developers to build one-page applications
- Offers various types of building blocks such as models, routers, views, etc for building client-side web applications.
- Has a soft dependency on jQuery and a strong dependency on Underscore.js.
- It is a free and open-source library and comprises over 100 available extensions.
Well, Choosing the frameworks well-suited for your requirements depends on your project requirements. Every framework has its own advantages and disadvantages, you just have to figure out which one offers the best features to you and caters to all your needs.