Table of contents
Well, to answer this question you have to check some interesting survey results.🤠
Following are some survey results. This survey was conducted by The software house. The trends show that React is the dominating one. Some aspects actually affected this trend.
Frameworks used by developers last year
As you can see ReactJS is leading the race. React was the most used framework last year. Also, its dominance will continue in 2022 as well. It is the most voted framework to learn in the future. After react, Vue, Angular, and Svelte are making their place on the list.
Which Frameworks to keep learning in the future?
When it comes to future trends as well, still React is the King. As you can see the demand for learning ReactJS in the developer community, is increasing. After that, VueJS, Svelte, and Angular are there. What we can say is, that the future is not predictable but, the increasing demand for next-generation frameworks like Svelte is something one should not neglect.
Which solutions to use when it comes to state management?
Now, when it comes to state management, solutions like React-redux, and React Hooks are leading. It is clear that React is the king..!!
In the beginning, we saw which frameworks are preferred the most. As per the report, we have listed some of them below. Well, we can’t say which one will suit you the most. However, it is always good to keep a check on the trends and frameworks as well.
Furthermore, what makes it most desirable is, that broad community, Facebook support, improved efficiency, saturated environments, and reusable components are the key reasons behind React’s success. While working on React projects, we recommend you use the best React Admin Templates for building responsive web apps.
Features of ReactJS
- React develops a high-quality user interface for most devices.
- It makes use of a unidirectional data flow.
- ReactJS makes use of the JSX file that allows the application easy to understand and code.
- It provides efficient performance as it manages a virtual DOM.
For instance, have a look at the Materio MUI react NextJS Admin Template. It is one of the most responsive, developer-friendly, & easy-to-use admin templates that is based on MUI (One of the best ReactJS UI frameworks) & Next. JS.
In addition, it comes with amazing features and useful components required for any reactjs project. Furthermore, this react-based NextJS Admin Template lets you build any type of premium web app.
Vue has been growing at a high rate due to its relatively small framework size, detailed documentation, reactivity, reusability, TypeScript support, and incredibly simple learning curve. It consists of a large number of unique factors. Most of them may even seem to be at a disadvantage. For instance, the Vue is very unique. It is recommended to use the VueJS admin templates for your upcoming project.
However, it may often be excessively flexible for organizations that have a lot of developers. Vue is currently in heavy demand in the Asian market. Because it is suitable for providing modern and high-performance apps. If you’re looking to create a quick prototype, Vue could be the best option. You can use some VueJS UI Component Libraries.
- Virtual DOM
- Data Binding
- CSS Transitions and Animations
- Computed Properties
- Flexibility and Modularity
- Runtime Performance, and many more...
You can check the Materio Vuetify Vuejs Admin Dashboard Template for instance. It is the latest most developer-friendly 🤘🏻 & highly customizable✨ Admin Dashboard Template based on Vuetify. Besides, it is fast, easy to use, and highly scalable as well. We recommend keeping the best Vue Devtools handy to ensure your app performance well.
The Admin Dashboard also is user-friendly and straightforward, making it fast and simple to get started. Besides, it also comes equipped with ready-to-go templates including 3 niche dashboards, and carefully crafted 3 Applications
- Pure Vue js, No Jquery Dependency
- Created with Vue CLI
- Utilizes Vuex, Vue Router, Webpack
- Code Splitting, Lazy loading
- JWT Authentication
You can check the open-source vue UI GitHub repository here: GitHub.
It introduces some of the best elements, such as two-way data binding dependency injection, CLI, directives, Typescript support, MVC, etc. Owing to the increase in the use of React and Vue, Angular has seen a decline in popularity and appeal over the last several years. You can check some Angular UI Component Libraries that’ll help you develop amazing projects.
- Two-way Data binding
- Modular development structure
- Ease in Maintaining
- Dependency Injection
- High performance for Single Page Hefty Apps
- Offers great flexibility
- Less code
- No virtual DOM
- Truly Reactive
Ember is an open-source framework. It allows developers to create a huge range of web applications. It has been an extraordinarily supported framework that is incredibly adaptable and flexible. An entire development stack can be generated by using Ember and other essential tools. Also, It uses components, and layouts as well as its backend architecture to permit programmers to build their application-specific HTML tags.
- Has HTML and CSS at the center of its development model.
- Offers the Inspector tool that is in turn being used for debugging the Ember applications.
- It utilizes templates that help to automatically update the model.
- Render quickly & efficiently
- Small size, lightweight
- Effective memory usage
- Understanding the codebase should take no more than a few hours
Besides, It offers the flexibility to use one language in all the appropriate locations. If you are working with Meteor then you must check some Meteor Admin Templates.
- It makes use of the same code irrespective of what you are developing–web, iOS, Android, or desktop apps.
- Enables the creation of real-time web applications from absolutely nothing.
- It provides all full-stack features for building web apps.
- Also, it has an integrated live browser reloading.
- It also offers requisite packages for famous frameworks like Backbone.js, Bootstrap, etc.
It has excellent features, and also it is well organized and structured to build your application. BackboneJS communicates through events; this means that the application remains responsive. Your code is going to be simpler, nicer, and easier to maintain.
- Much simpler and smoother for developers to build one-page applications
- Offers various types of building blocks such as models, routers, views, etc for building client-side web applications.
- Has a soft dependency on jQuery and a strong dependency on Underscore.js.
- It is a free and open-source library and comprises over 100 available extensions.
Well, Choosing the frameworks well-suited to your requirements depends on your project requirements. Every framework has its advantages and disadvantages, you just have to figure out which one offers the best features to you and caters to all your needs.