Starting your journey as a Laravel Developer? Well then, here are some of the best Laravel Projects with source code to take inspiration and learn from. Although, before we start the collection, let’s get to know about Laravel in short.
What Is Laravel?
Well, Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework for the development of web applications. It is a back-end PHP-based and open-source framework used for building a wide range of custom web applications. Besides, it’s an entirely server-side framework that manages data with the help of Model-View-Controller (MVC) design. This breaks an application’s back-end architecture into logical parts.
- It’s quick and simple
- Security is key
- Better website performance
- Great for Traffic-Handling
- Easy third-party integrations
- Simple Website Maintenance
So, offering such advantages and having a large community makes Laravel a great choice to start with. While beginning your journey as a Laravel developer, you can always look up to some Laravel Projects for practice. Here we have collected some of the best laravel project examples GitHub for you.
Laravel Projects With Source Code
Following are some of the reputed Laravel projects with source code for practice. These laravel projects with source code will help you to start with Laravel. Besides, these laravel projects GitHub are extremely helpful to sharpen your skills as a Laravel web developer. Furthermore, some are the best open source laravel projects here, which you can use for your upcoming laravel projects. If you are looking for laravel projects with source code for inspiration, then this laravel projects list is for you.
Now let’s check the collection of open source laravel projects with source code.
Materio Free Vuetify VueJS Laravel Admin Template (The Best Laravel Project GitHub💥)
Materio Free Vuetify VueJS Laravel Admin Template – is the most developer-friendly & highly customizable free laravel Admin Template based on popular front-end framework VueJS and back-end Laravel. Also, it is one of the best among all the laravel projects with source code. Besides, the highest industry standards are followed to bring you one of the very best open-source laravel admin templates. Furthermore, it is not only fast and easy to use but highly scalable. Also, this laravel 8 project example is free and offers ultimate convenience and flexibility. So, you’ll be able to build whatever application you want with very little hassle by using this laravel eCommerce project Github.
In addition, you can build premium-quality single-page applications with ease with the use of this open-source laravel admin template. Thus, use this innovative free laravel 8 project GitHub to create eye-catching, high-quality, and high-performing single-page applications. It is one of the best open source laravel projects on Github.
You can check the GitHub Repo for the source code.
- Pure Vue js
- Utilizes Vuex, Vue Router, Webpack
- 1 Dashboard
- Material Icons
- Basic cards
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Organized Folder Structure
- Clean & Commented Code
Monica CRM is an open-source CRM that helps you to interact with your loved ones. This CRM is a simple system that helps you to remember all the important personal information. Furthermore, it is one of the best open source laravel projects with source code.
Koel is an audio streaming website, and it is built by web developers for using it in any kind of web-based project. It uses VueJS in the frontend and Laravel in the backend. Koel can be opened in any type of browser such as Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox.
- You just need to upload songs to your server’s directory. First, you have to configure Koel for scanning and syncing.
- It can stream music
- The client-side of Koel is quite similar to Shopify
- You can sort, search, and listen to the songs by albums or artists.
- In Koel, you can quickly like or unline the songs
- Fast and simple: No clutter, no bloat, no complex dependencies.
- Beautiful and responsive: This is forum software for humans. Flarum is carefully designed to be consistent and intuitive across platforms, out-of-the-box. It’s backed by LESS, so themeing is a cinch.
- Powerful and extensible: Customize, extend, and integrate Flarum to suit your community. Flarum’s architecture is amazingly flexible, prioritizing comprehensive APIs and great documentation.
- Free and open: Flarum is released under the MIT license.
Laravel Voyager is a Laravel package for creating a beautiful admin panel. Besides, it is a ready-made admin panel system that you can get just by installing this package in your project. Also, all the folders and documents can be easily associable.
- Media Manage – Voyager is a media manager, and it allows bread, i.e., browse/read/edit/add/delete in your project.
- Menu Builder – As it is a super easy menu builder and you can easily add any menu bar in your project and delete it when you want.
- Database Manager – It has its own database, which you can manipulate from Voyager admin.
Vuexy – VueJS, React, Angular, Laravel+HTML Admin Template (Premium Laravel Project)
Vuexy – Laravel Admin Dashboard Template – is advanced among all Laravel Projects. Besides, this admin template is highly responsive, clean, and well structured. Vuexy laravel admin template is laced with PHP (laravel 8) , Vuejs, HTML (bootstrap 4), and React (reactstrap), Angular 12. Furthermore, this graphically enriched vue laravel dashboard is highly recommended by developers over the world for its user-friendly experience and speed. Also, It is the most developer-friendly Vuejs+HTML dashboard. Which includes 100+cards, 50+ Components, and many more.
In addition, Vuexy is RTL-ready and comes with UI/UX tools alongside many more amazing invaluable features, which make sure developers have the best experience. Moreover, we’ve also equipped the Vuexy admin template with highly distinctive and useful tools such as fuzzy search, bookmarks, floating nav bar, dark and semi-dark layout options, advance cards, data-table, and charts.
- Now support Bootstrap 4 & 5 🚀
- Latest Laravel 8
- 6 Well crafted Apps
- Dark & Bordered Layout
- Sketch & Figma Design Files
Invoice Ninja is a web-based application, and it is perfect for creating proposals, time-task, expenses, and collecting payments. Besides, the server-side of this application is built in Laravel. Furthermore, it also manages multiple business invoicing, which comes under the Invoice Ninja account. In addition, this application allows more than 40 payment gateway integration options.
- It can also create a recurring invoice and generate auto-bills for long-term clients.
- Invoice-Ninja can build beautiful and well-described proposals for the customers
- It also allows your clients to attach quotations and invoices to Emails.
- Invoice-Ninja can create project tasks and keep every second-time log of the tasks
Laravel Boilerplate provides you with a massive head start on any size web application. Besides, it also has features like a backend built on CoreUI with Spatie/Permission authorization. Furthermore, it has a frontend scaffold built on Bootstrap 4. In addition, there are other features such as Two Factor Authentication, User/Role management, searchable/sortable tables built on Laravel Livewire tables plugin, user impersonation, timezone support, multi-lingual support with 20+ built-in languages, demo mode, and much more.
Laravel generator will reduce coding for developers. You can also get the APIs and ready-made admin panel within a few minutes. Besides, it can generate Test Cases, CRUD, API, and Swagger Documentation.
- Generate repository, model, migrations, and requests
- Laravel generator can Generate APIS and adjust the route files
- Create Swagger documentation for your API
- Create CRUD with proper validations
PyroCMS is one of the great content management systems (CMS), and it is getting popular within a few months. It is a very lightweight, eye-catching backend design with perfect architecture that makes it a flexible CMS. Besides, you can also store the files and the assets anywhere with the storage extensions.
- Seamless integration with Laravel filesystem
- Pyrocms can automatically manipulate image outcome
- Powerful page management
- With a custom handler, it can also control page UI and make it responsive
Canvas is a fully open-source package to extend your existing Laravel application and get you up-and-running with a blog in just a few minutes. In addition to a distraction-free writing experience, you can view monthly trends on your content, get insights into reader traffic, and more!
Laravel zero is a lightweight and simple micro-framework. It is useful for console or command-line applications. Besides, It is built with Laravel components. It was created by, and is maintained by Nuno Maduro, and is a micro-framework that provides an elegant starting point for your console application. Furthermore, it is an unofficial and customized version of Laravel, optimized for building command-line applications.
- Built on top of the Laravel components.
- Optional installation of Laravel Eloquent, Laravel Logging, and many others.
- Also, supports interactive menus and desktop notifications on Linux, Windows & macOS.
- Ships with a Scheduler and a Standalone Compiler.
- Integration with Collision – Beautiful error reporting
Laravel Auth is a complete build of Laravel 8 with user authentication, registration with email confirmation, social media authentication, password recovery, and captcha protection. Besides, it uses the official Bootstrap 4. Furthermore, this also makes full use of Controllers for the routes, templates for the views, and makes use of middleware for routing. In addition, the project can be stood up in minutes.
- Uses MySQL database (can be changed)
- Laravel Scaffolding User and Administrator Authentication.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Themes Management
- Google Maps API v3 for User Location lookup and Geocoding
- Robust Laravel Logging with admin UI using MonoLog
- User Socialite Logins ready to go
- Active Nav states using Laravel Requests.
Apiato is a framework for building scalable and testable API-Centric Applications with PHP, build on top of Laravel. Besides, it is designed to help you build scalable APIs faster, by providing tools and functionalities that facilitate the development of any API-Centric App. Furthermore, Apiato uses the best frameworks, tools, and conventions in a very creative way, to deliver a rich set of features for a modern PHP application. It is one of the best laravel projects with source code.
Lavalite is an implementation of the Content Management System based on Laravel and Twitter Bootstrap 3. This is one of the best Laravel projects.
Vuedo is an open-source project built with Laravel and Vue.js. It is a live example of how everything works together. Furthermore, it is open-source with an MIT license.
- Manage posts and media
- Categorize posts
- User Roles and Content moderation
- Markdown Editor
- Amazon S3 integration
Laravel Starter is a Laravel 8. x based simple starter project. Besides, this sample laravel project GitHub is also useful to build all types of applications. Most of the commonly needed features like Authentication, Application Backend, Backup, Log viewer are available here. It is modular, so you can use this project as a base and build your own modules. Furthermore, you can also use the same module in any of the
Laravel Starter based projects.
Faveo is a Web-based support ticket system, Easy to install, easy to use cost-effective ticket management solution for startups and SME’s. Besides, it is highly customizable. You can also customize this laravel project with source code to a very large extent according to your requirements. Furthermore, it is 100% is open source for everyone to use and experience the best product in the business. Faveo is a white label and it also allows you to use your own branding. In addition, it seamlessly integrates assigned email addresses with the ticket generation system.
Timegrid helps contractors and customers to find the perfect meeting time through online appointments. Besides, it is a 100% open source for everyone to use. Besides, It allows your clients to choose when to book, Keeps all your contacts together and gets new subscribers & Provides a better service to your customers.
- Built with Laravel 5.3 framework for PHP
- Classic and oAuth2 Sign-in/Sign-up with Socialite
- Business management
- Basic email notifications and i18n Support
So, here is the collection of amazing Laravel Projects with source code. In this collection, we have covered the best open source laravel projects. You can learn and inspire from these laravel projects with source code that will let you develop your own project.
Each project here offers various features. So, list down your requirements first and choose according. For example, if you want to develop single page application then Materio Free Vuetify VueJS Laravel Admin Template is the best choice for it.
We hope you find this collection helpful and noteworthy. Do tell us which project you are going to use and which one inspired you the most. Also, do tell us which project inspired you the most.
Do share this collection as well.!!